Memory Foam Mattresses: Wholesome, Hygienic, Heavenly
We've all seen the adverts for Memory Foam Mattresses. They're usually plastered in the windows of major furniture sellers (you know the ones) or slipped in subtly between an ad for Kenco coffee and Cadbury's Dairy Milk in the Corrie break.
We've all seen that TV ad, usually with a good-looking woman lounging luxuriously on what seems to be a mattress made from marshmallows, and we've all thought 'that looks good.' A few of us, especially those on diets, have even progressed to 'that looks tasty'. But believe us - we've tried it, and it doesn't actually taste that nice.
It works like a dream, though.
But you don't just want dreams. You want the real thing. How do we know this? Because you're on our website. And you're on this website for one simple reason: you want a memory foam mattress. Even if you tell yourself you're just researching, just browsing - we know the truth.
Because, let's face it, we all want one.
There are tons of great reasons to get one, too. Just look at this list - here's just 6 of them and this is only the start!
- Memory Foam Mattresses are great for supporting your body as you sleep. No more sore backs and necks from 'lying funny', thanks to weight-diffusion technology!
- Memory Foam has fantastic durability, so your investment will last you for years without ever once letting you down.
- Memory Foam Mattresses come in a range of densities to suit everyone (depending on how firm you'd like your mattress to be).
- Memory Foam Mattresses are great for people with dust allergies (or indeed people without) because Memory Foam is mould-, mildew-, dust- and mite-resistant.
- Memory Foam moves with your body, so whatever position you sleep in, the mattress will adapt
- Memory Foam was developed for use in NASA shuttle programs, so you know the best scientists have been working on it to make it as perfect as can be.
If they're not some of the best reasons in the world to buy a memory foam mattress, we'll eat our hats. What's more, we offer a fantastic deal* where every customer gets a free excuse, to use when and where they want. We've found they're particularly effective with frugal mothers, disapproving husbands (wives, we've noticed, are rarely disapproving of household purchases), and jealous friends.
But of course, if you don't believe us, you can always buy one and find out for yourself…
*Offer not actually valid. But we can dream.